Engage & motivate your new hires so they hit the ground running
Download Sample Report
The Onboarding Report helps you identify the most effective ways to get your new staff off to a great start in their new role.
Onboarding reports describe the strengths that they will likely demonstrate at work when they feel motivated and engaged, and provides guidance on how you can appeal to their personal style, values, and motivational drivers during the on-boarding process.
After your new recruit takes a quick personality questionnaire you will be provided with an in-depth Onboarding report.
The Onboarding Report provides managers with tailored information on each new recruit, advising on how to maximise their potential and how they can be encouraged to deploy their key strengths in their new role.
- Reduce the time it takes for new hire to bed-in to their new roles effectively.
- Easily define and develop tailored onboarding plans for each candidate.
- Understand what makes each new hire tick in their new role and understand how to get the best out of them.
- Tailor your onboarding process to the unique needs of each individual.
- Increase staff retention rates by having a more engaged workforce that feels valued from the off.
- Encourage and facilitate better working relationships between employees and managers.
- Better manage expectations of new employees and allow them to hit the ground running.
What’s in the Onboarding Report?
All Clevry reports have a page dedicated to ensuring users fully understand the background and purpose of the report, how to correctly interpret the results it presents, the conditions of using the report and where further information can be found about the candidate.
An overview of the 4 key factors that we've identified as key to motivation and engagement when a new person takes up a position with accompanying advice on how best to accommodate for these:
Getting the best from
This visually pleasing page indicates the candidate’s two strongest aspects, and therefore the most important things to consider, for each of the 4 key factors.
This includes a score wheel and a punchy description of what this score means and may look like in the workplace.
Visually pleasing output
Scoring wheels provide visual representation of an individual’s score on a particular scale allowing easy interpretation of a tendency or preference.
Easy insights at a glance
Colour coded sections offering concise onboarding advice will help management and recruitment teams provide an onboarding process that keeps new hires engaged and feeling motivated.