Virtual Assessment Centre Benefits
As working life becomes more and more digital, and with working from home now being seen as the...
Our platform and Joy at Work-model®, developed by Dr Alan Redman, drives effective hiring decisions, job performance, motivation, and ultimately, joy at work.
You can maximise its power and shift up through the gears by implementing soft skills at every point in the talent journey. And Clevry can help you do that.
1. Stop using traditional hard-skills focused recruitment process
2. Identify business-critical soft-skills
3. Build jobs around people’s soft-skill strengths
1. Predict job performance in the job more accurately
2. Harness routine performance data-collection to enhance success
3. Power soft-skills algorithms with performance data
1. Utilize structured assessment processes
2. Powerful psychometrics for sifting, selection, interviews, and onboarding
3. Better hiring decisions with predictively valid data
1. Extend soft-skills focus to personal development and career progression
2. Build joy at work to engage, develop, and retain your A-players
3. Create success through a joy-focused leadership culture
Recruit and onboard new hires and develop current employees with industry leading validity and candidate satisfaction. You choose how much you do yourself and how much you want to outsource to us. We have the experts and the solutions for you.
Take our industry-leading personality questionnaire and get ”amazingly accurate” descriptions of your work-life strengths, preferences, and motivations. Understand what you like doing, what gives you energy and ultimately brings you joy at work.
Invite your friends and colleagues for team reports and fun insights. It only takes 10 minutes and all for free.
A study by Deloitte found that by 2030 almost 63 % of all jobs will be soft skills intensive. Check out our free Introduction to Soft Skills -webinar by Dr. Alan Redman to learn more.Watch on demand
Learn about the importance of soft skills in recruitment and how you can benefit from using them.
“Our goal is to make soft skills common place for all recruitment and development processes out there to help people and companies find joy at work.”
Dr. Alan Redman
HEAD OF SCIENCE AND TECH