What is volume recruitment?
Volume recruitment is generally used when organisations need to fill many roles (usually customer-facing, sales, service or support), usually in a shortened time frame.
Often these types of roles will be critical to the operational success (such as needing additional staff during busy holiday periods), as these are the candidates who will be the face and voice of your brand to enquiring customers.
Types of volume recruitment
Many retail, hospitality & tourism tend to go on a recruitment drive directly before critical seasonal periods (such as Christmas). Seasonal recruitment often involves hiring large numbers of part-time and/or temporary workers to cover the busy periods and staff holidays.
High growth phases
This often happens after a company wins some form of new business and has to rapidly increase its staffing levels to service the needs of their new clients.
Businesses going through an expansion period will often have to change offices or locations. Having to employ large volumes of people in a shortened timescale will often turn to volume-based recruitment to employ a significant amount of permanent staff in new or existing roles.
How the Clevry platform helps in high volume recruiting
- Provides a seamless candidate journey – improving the overall perception of your brand
- Mobile responsive platform – bringing your recruitment process into the 21st century
- Psychometrically rigorous assessments – enabling you to better predict success
- Sift through the noise – only put forward the best possible candidates.
- Save valuable time and resources.
- Find candidates that better match the company culture and demands of the role.
View the output from our psychometric assessments by downloading sample reports below.