What is the role all about?
We are growing our headcount continuously and are eager to grow even more. We have been quite diligent this past year and recruited many new people under our roof, and it’s time to get some new faces to join us again. We are looking for a motivated and result-oriented English-speaker for our international Sales Development team in Helsinki. The position is full-time and permanent, and the start date is in October 2022 or according to contract.
As soft skills are the best predictor of future job performance, we need to assess, evaluate and implement them accurately. And that's something we know like the backs of our hands with the help of our Soft Skills Platform, an online software (SaaS) that provides us and our customer’s the possibility to use psychometric assessments as a tool for recruitment or on-boarding processes.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will work with our global clients in our highly skilled sales team. Your focus will be on the sales of Clevry’s Soft Skills platform (SaaS), enabling new customer encounters in global markets between Europe and North-America. We will offer you guidance and support your development to become an expert in our services. You will notice how your effort at the beginning of the sales process will enhance our sales results. Work is divided between prospecting for new potential customers, building a network and booking meetings with new and existing customers by contacting key people in different organizations. Through your work, you will gain an insight into many different companies and industries as well as a deeper understanding of how they are structured. Furthermore, you will gain knowledge of how the recruitment industry works and how we provide high-quality and accurate processes for our customers.
As Sales Development Representative you will
- Contact both new and existing customers in global markets via email and phone
- Book meetings with customer companies’ representatives and ensure clear communication with our customers and colleagues
- Discover new sales opportunities; you are responsible for acquiring new customers
- Offer first-class communication to our clients
- Grow and build your own professional network
What are we looking for in our new colleague?
- We hope that your English-speaking skills are at native level in communicating with B2B customers effortlessly
- We wish that you have some sales experience, preferably from b2b-sales
- Great interaction skills and courage to make calls to our customers in different fields as well as determination to work towards long-term goals and eagerness for quality sales work
- We also hope that you have a mindset that is suitable for a growth company: drive, innovation, and the ability to adapt to change are something that brings us together
What we promise to our new colleague?
- A central role at the heart of B2B-sales within a field of business that is remarkably meaningful
- An international workplace that believes in talent and soft skills, and strives to continuously develop even better processes and working skills
- Competitive benefits (e.g. City bikes, Edenred lunchcard, flexible working hours and loads of fun activities together)
- Comprehensive orientation and support from supervisors
- Further career opportunities in sales
- An ambitious group of people from different backgrounds who value Joy at work, a healthy work environment and work-life balance as well as amazing karaoke skills
With us you get to be part of energetic gang as well as unique working culture that culminates in our values of We Spread Joy, We Are Human & We Are Clever Rebels. In short, this means encouraging all our colleagues to achieve their peak performance, taking responsibility for our joint success, looking for new creative ways of working and celebrating even the smallest achievements.
In addition to diverse career opportunities, we offer comprehensive coaching, opportunity to work in a hybrid-model and immediate support from supervisors. We operate internationally and all of our employees have the chance to impact the development of our operations, as well as having the opportunity to become business partners through our partner-program.
If you recognize yourself from above, apply at the latest on 9.10.2022. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates immediately. Please add your CV or LinkedIn profile and cover letter in English. For further information, please contact Ida Brandt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometric assessments including a verbal reasoning test and a personality questionnaire that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily. When applying to us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves two interviews with Clevry, so we will get to know each other even better.