We at Clevry are looking for Junior Test Automation Specialists, to our client Nokia to join their team of 90 software specialists to Oulu. The position is a full-time and permanent employment directly to Nokia.
As a Junior Test Automation Specialist, your tasks include test framework design, test reporting and maintaining it. You get the chance to work independently and together with the software specialist team. We are looking for a candidate with a suitable educational background, some experience of Python and excellent communication skills.
About the client
We create the technology to connect the world. Only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, driven by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs, we are a leader in the development and deployment of 5G networks.
Our communications service provider customers support more than 6.4 billion subscriptions with our radio networks, and our enterprise customers have deployed over 1,300 industrial networks worldwide. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, we transform how people live, work and communicate. A truly global company, we are 166 nationalities working in more than 118 countries.
Come create the technology to connect the world.
The main responsibilities are
- Test framework design
- Test reporting and maintaining it
- Working as a part of Nokia’s software specialist team
- University or polytechnical degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical engineering or equivalent education level knowledge
- Some experience with Python
- Strong motivation and interest in software and technology. If you have done your own projects, either big or small, please let us know in your CV
- Good co-operation and communication skills
- Fluency in both written and oral Finnish and English
- This position will give you an excellent opportunity to develop your professional skills and to learn what it is like to work in a truly international environment
- You will gain experience from a wide range of projects and tasks, in cooperation with Nokia’s top-notch professionals
- The team will commit to support you and make sure you have some fun along the way as well
- Great future opportunities for your career development both in sites of Finland and also worldwide!
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply for the position by 4.11.2021. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates immediately. For further information, please contact Recruitment Team Manager Hanni Lehmusvirta (email@example.com). Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data protection, and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!