The world of work is changing. The way companies assess, select and recruit candidates needs to keep up with the pace of change.
Soft skills have a key role to play in this new world of work, but what are they in the context of talent acquisition, why are they important exactly and how can they be effectively measured?
Last month, our very own Dr. Alan Redman visited Matt Alder from the Recruiting Future Podcast to discuss all things soft skills.
In this interview, they discuss:
- Perspectives on the market and changing world of work
- Understanding what employees want from work
- What soft skills are in the context of modern work and why they are important
- Adapting to change
- How soft skills hiring can solve recruiting challenges
- Skills portability and job design
- Being a soft skills focused organisation
- How to assess and measure soft skills
- The future impact of AI on skills and decision making