We are looking for
We at Clevry are looking for a German-speaking Presales Coordinator for our client Taikala Oy. The position is part-time (16-30 h per week) with a permanent contract, and you will be employed via Clevry. The start date for this position is as soon as the suitable candidate is found. Position is located at Espoo, Leppävaara, with a possibility to work partly remotely.
In this role your focus will be on sales of Taikala’s SaaS product in the German markets. Taikala creates software products for sports clubs that facilitate everyday activities. The software product in Germany is Clubway.de and in Finland myClub.fi.
As a Presales Coordinator you will be responsible for booking meetings for Taikala's Account Managers. Work is divided between prospecting for new potential clients, building a network and booking meetings with new and existing clients by contacting key people in different sports clubs/organizations.
The position is part-time, which creates a great opportunity for students to gain valuable experience in sales. You will be working with German customers in their native language, so we hope you to have excellent/native level German verbal and written skills.
Your main responsibilities are
- Contact both new and existing clients in German markets via email and phone
- Prospecting potential clients and arranging meetings
- Discover new sales opportunities; you are responsible for acquiring new customers
- Offer first-class communication to our clients
- Grow and build your own professional network
- Native level skills in German and excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and/or Finnish
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach and a result-oriented attitude
- Interest to learn and develop yourself in the sales field
- The opportunity to develop yourself as a sales professional
- An interesting role and supportive work community
- Comprehensive orientation and support from supervisor
- Modern tools and the possibility to work partly remotely
Apply for the job now!
If you recognize yourself in this description, please apply for the position latest by 11.12.2022. We will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. Please add your CV and cover letter in English. For further information, please contact Recruitment Manager Sonja Lindh (email@example.com).
Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation, and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!
Location: Espoo, Helsinki