We are looking for you
We at Clevry are looking for a Manager, QA/QC for our client Metso Outotec, Espoo. The position is full-time and permanent via Clevry. The starting date is as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
In this role, you will act as a project quality manager on selected global equipment delivery projects. You will also lead and organize third-party activities for quality inspections at suppliers and approve technical documents. We expect you to have a relevant technical educational background (for example Mechanical engineering) and knowledge of quality processes and practices. We expect fluent English skills. Finnish skill is an asset.
At Metso Outotec you will join a supportive and inclusive network of colleagues from around the world. There will always be a chance for you to learn and try something new.
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions, and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining, and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change. Metso Outotec is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5°C with Science-Based Targets. We ranked 8th on the 2021 Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its sales for 2021 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki.
- Act as a project quality manager for selected projects
- Review and approve supplier's Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) and QA/QC documents
- Collect and review the final Manufacturer’s Data Record (MDR)
- Check the supplier’s manufacturing plan
- Follow up on the manufacturing schedule and report progress
- Follow up on the quality objectives fulfillment
- Perform specified training for M:O quality requirements for internal project resources and external quality inspectors
- Assist Product Managers in creating product-specific quality requirements for suppliers
- Perform product audits for equipment to ensure scope and quality are according to standards and requirements per the project or product
- Assist SQE / SQM on audits of existing suppliers and proposed suppliers to evaluate process capabilities (i.e. welding, painting)
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in material or mechanical engineering or an equivalent education
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Profound knowledge of quality processes and practices
- Investigative capability into products and processes
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Goal-and success-oriented thinking and acting, driving for results
- Good command of English. Finnish or other language skills would be an asset
- Welding documentation (WPS, WPQR, WPQ), NDT procedures, and coating procedures knowledge
- IWS, IWT, IWE, IWI, CWI, Forsio Level III, Nace level II / III education would see an advantage
- This position requires occasional domestic and international traveling
We offer you
- Possibility to work in a technology company that is a global market leader in its field
- An agile and international company culture where every individual is appreciated
- Support of an easy-going and professional team around you
- Possibility of traveling around the world
If you recognize yourself in this description, please apply for the position by 12.12.2022. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For further information, please contact Recruitment Team Manager Tiia Mäenpää (email@example.com). Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometric assessments that evaluate soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for each role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants describe their strengths more effectively and find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change-maker for more soft skills-driven working life within talent acquisition, assessments, and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants, and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm, and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists, and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job and the right job for the candidate!