We at Clevry are looking for a Social Media Trainee for our client Nokia Technologies. The position is a part to full-time position with the minimum expectation of 20 hours per week. The position is a 12-month fixed-term employment (or negotiable). The start date is in January 2023. Currently, work is done remotely, but the office is located in Espoo.
As a Social Media trainee, you will have the opportunity to learn more about brand management within a brand licensing framework and work on the management of brand licensee activities in social channels that support the business. You will support the team in managing materials submitted by licensees for approval. You will schedule content for public launch in web and social. You will test new functionalities in digital tools and audit and report on licensee activities in web, social, and e-tail channels to ensure brand compliance and support in research and analysis related to the business.
- Working on the management of brand licensee activities in social channels
- Supporting the team in managing materials submitted by licensees for approval
- Writing social media posts and blog posts
- Auditing and reporting on licensee activities in web, social, and e-tail channels to ensure brand compliance
- Support in research and analysis related to the business
- Close to graduating or at halfway with an interest and studies in the required field (marketing, communication, brand management or a combination of these disciplines)
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills and proactive and diligent approach to accomplishing tasks
- Fluency in both written and oral English and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Photography or graphic design skills will be a great bonus
- an excellent opportunity to develop your professional skills and to learn what it is like to work in a truly international environment
- experience from a wide range of tasks and learn from highly experienced brand and marketing professionals
- a team who will commit to supporting you and ensuring a rewarding and fun experience
Please apply by sending your CV, application, and certificate of studies via the link below. Apply soon as the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found! Start date will in January 2023, and the last day to send job application is 2.12.2022. If you have any questions concerning this position, feel free to contact us at Clevry. For more information, please contact Recruitment Team Manager Hanni Lehmusvirta (email@example.com).
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!
Location: Espoo, Helsinki, Turku, Oulu, Rovaniemi, Tampere, Jyväskylä, Vaasa, Vantaa, Kotka