We at Clevry are looking for a Software Developer for our client Keyloop. The position that we are looking to fill is full-time and permanent. Starting in this position would be as soon as possible. You will be hired directly to the client company.
As a Software Developer, your main tasks include the software development of Keyloop products, which connect and promote the retail trade of the automotive industry. You design and develop new products and participate in the improvement and maintenance of existing features. Keyloop develops integrations and applications for our dealer management system (DMS) and strategic platform ecosystem. You work in an agile software engineering team in close cooperation with software engineers, technical leaders, quality assurance engineers and product management. In this role, you will have the opportunity to create and integrate technology that makes everything about buying and owning a car better. You can already be an experienced developer in the field or just starting your career - we are looking for the best for the team.
About the client
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers. We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace the digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers and buying and owning cars for them.
We use state-of-the-art technology to link our customers' systems, departments and offices. We offer an open technology platform that shapes the industry for the future. We use data to help our customers improve their operations, increase profitability and offer more customers a functional experience. Read more here: https://www.keyloop.com/
The main responsibilities are
- Develop, design and test software that complies with the quality guidelines based on the given requirement definitions
- Provide technical and process documentation to supplement user stories or specifications
- Working in a Scrum team and participates in agile work methods
- Participate in everyday team meeting about goals and plans
This is what we are looking for
- Experience in C#/.NET software development
- Knowledge in object design and modern database technologies (SQL Server)
- Experience working with integrations and APIs
- Previous knowledge with software version control techniques such as GIT or SVN
- Technical documentation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Atlassian product (Jira, Confluence)
- Fluency in both oral and written English, Finnish skills is seen as a plus
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with versatile project with professional teammates
- Culture where people feel inspired to innovate, collaborate and explore game-changing products for the auto retail industry.
- Truly flexible and hybrid work opportunity
- Opportunity to develop in your career
If you recognize yourself in this description, please apply for the position by 27.11.2022. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For more information, contact Recruitment Manager Kaisa-Maria Rönn (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!