We are looking for a Systems Engineer
We at Clevry are looking for a Systems Engineer for Piceasoft Oy. The position that we are looking to fill is full-time and permanent. The job is located in Tampere but it also has a remote-work possibility. The job start as soon as the right person is founded. The chosen person will be hired directly by Piceasoft.
Piceasoft is looking for a Systems Engineer who is motivated to build systems that are optimized for scalability, security, and reliability. This role will be responsible for system development, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting efforts around incidents and outages. Piceasoft uses Amazon AWS as their main cloud base and their infrastructure is 99% Linux. Some of their services are Microsoft Azure based. CI/CD pipelines are used (Jenkins, Azure & GitLab).
This role is suitable for a person who has proven work experience as system administrator or equivalent position with Linux. You also have good collaboration skills and proactive working style.
Piceasoft creates exciting solutions to expand the lifecycle of mobile devices. Their unique technology platform supports all major mobile devices and OS. Piceasoft offers omnichannel experiences in physical and digital channels and an awesome, high-skilled team that continuously develops new functionalities in advanced diagnostics and AI. Information security, data privacy and quality processes are Piceasoft's top priority.
As an employer Piceasoft maintains an open, flexible, and collaborative culture and will support you to develop your skills. Piceasoft has flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely to accommodate your personal wishes regarding working hours. Read more: www.piceasoft.com
Your key tasks
- Server maintenance, development & monitoring
- Our on-premises infrastructure maintenance, development & monitoring
- CI/CD Pipelines maintenance, development & monitoring
- Proven work experience (1+ years) as system administrator or equivalent with Linux
- Work experience with Azure or AWS is benefit
- Good collaboration skills and proactive working style
What we offer
- We understand work is an important, but not the only, value in your life. To combine work more easily with other valuable things in your life, we offer you flexibility: Piceasoft have flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely.
- You will be covered by wide occupational health care services and a top leisure-time accident insurance.
- Even though many of us work remotely, you are invited for a cup of coffee or a shared breakfast at the office once a week. As well as to Summer and Christmas Parties with the whole Team!
- Piceasoft’s people are curious about the latest technologies, you can keep up with the new trends and learn how to apply new tools to your work – They will support you!
- Piceasoft’s target is to keep work meaningful and seamless: you’ll have a check-in meeting with your supervisor monthly and access to a chat for worry or stress where you can vent your feelings with medical professionals.
- And not to forget standard ones: telephone, lunch, and commuting benefits.
If you recognize yourself in this description, please apply for the position by 27.11.2022. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For more information, contact Recruitment Team Manager Jesse Saarenpää (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!