We are looking for a Software Developer, Web & Server
We at Clevry are looking for a Software Developer, Web & Server for Piceasoft Oy. The position that we are looking to fill is full-time and permanent. The job is located in Tampere but it also has a remote-work possibility. The job start as soon as the right person is founded. The chosen person will be hired directly by Piceasoft.
In this role you will be doing backend developing by using .NET, C# and Trancsact-SQL. You will be working using agile scrum model within your team and you will be working closely with other development teams and stakeholders to ensure business requirements and priorities are met.
This role is suitable for a person who has suitable educational backround, previous work experience (2+ years) from backend developing, and good collaboration skills. This work is possible to do mostly remotely.
Piceasoft creates exciting solutions to expand the lifecycle of mobile devices. Their unique technology platform supports all major mobile devices and OS. Piceasoft offers omnichannel experiences in physical and digital channels and an awesome, high-skilled team that continuously develops new functionalities in advanced diagnostics and AI. Information security, data privacy and quality processes are Piceasoft's top priority.
As an employer Piceasoft maintains an open, flexible, and collaborative culture and will support you to develop your skills. Piceasoft has flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely to accommodate your personal wishes regarding working hours. Read more: www.piceasoft.com
Your key tasks
- Backend developing
- Write high quality, reusable code and libraries
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Participating within agile scrum practices.
- Work closely with other development teams and stakeholders to ensure business requirements and priorities are met
- At least 2 years of experience working with .NET, C# and Transact-SQL
- Suitable educational background
- Ability to understand ongoing processes and projects
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Azure and AWS DevOps environments is benefit
What we offer
- We understand work is an important, but not the only, value in your life. To combine work more easily with other valuable things in your life, we offer you flexibility: Piceasoft have flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely.
- You will be covered by wide occupational health care services and a top leisure-time accident insurance.
- Even though many of us work remotely, you are invited for a cup of coffee or a shared breakfast at the office once a week. As well as to Summer and Christmas Parties with the whole Team!
- Piceasoft’s people are curious about the latest technologies, you can keep up with the new trends and learn how to apply new tools to your work – They will support you!
- Piceasoft’s target is to keep work meaningful and seamless: you’ll have a check-in meeting with your supervisor monthly and access to a chat for worry or stress where you can vent your feelings with medical professionals.
- And not to forget standard ones: telephone, lunch, and commuting benefits.
If you recognize yourself in this description, please apply for the position by 27.11.2022. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For more information, contact Recruitment Team Manager Jesse Saarenpää (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!