We are looking for an UX Designer
We at Clevry are looking for an UX Designer for Piceasoft Oy. The position that we are looking to fill is full-time and permanent. The job is located in Tampere but it also has a remote-work possibility. The job start as soon as the right person is founded. The chosen person will be hired directly by Piceasoft.
We are looking for an UX Designer to design products that meet the customer’s needs. You will design interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. You have strong ambition to make Piceasoft’s product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain their customers. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. You will be working in the close collaboration with Piceasoft’s Product management, SW Development, Sales and Marketing teams to speed up their growth.
Piceasoft creates exciting solutions to expand the lifecycle of mobile devices. Their unique technology platform supports all major mobile devices and OS. Piceasoft offers omnichannel experiences in physical and digital channels and an awesome, high-skilled team that continuously develops new functionalities in advanced diagnostics and AI. Information security, data privacy and quality processes are Piceasoft's top priority.
As an employer Piceasoft maintains an open, flexible, and collaborative culture and will support you to develop your skills. Piceasoft has flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely to accommodate your personal wishes regarding working hours. Read more: www.piceasoft.com
Your key tasks
- Understanding of our products and user needs
- Working together with our Product Owners to make sure, that our products meet customer needs and are fit for their purpose.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Excellent understanding of mobile devices, mobile applications, and web services.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Suitable educational backround
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software, for example Figma, InVision, Sketch, Miro, Photoshop
- Problem-solving attitude
What we offer
- We understand work is an important, but not the only, value in your life. To combine work more easily with other valuable things in your life, we offer you flexibility: Piceasoft have flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely.
- You will be covered by wide occupational health care services and a top leisure-time accident insurance.
- Even though many of us work remotely, you are invited for a cup of coffee or a shared breakfast at the office once a week. As well as to Summer and Christmas Parties with the whole Team!
- Piceasoft’s people are curious about the latest technologies, you can keep up with the new trends and learn how to apply new tools to your work – They will support you!
- Piceasoft’s target is to keep work meaningful and seamless: you’ll have a check-in meeting with your supervisor monthly and access to a chat for worry or stress where you can vent your feelings with medical professionals.
- And not to forget standard ones: telephone, lunch, and commuting benefits.
If you recognize yourself in this description, please apply for the position by 27.11.2022. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For more information, contact Recruitment Team Manager Jesse Saarenpää (email@example.com).
Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!