We at Clevry are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer for our client DNA Oyj. The position is full-time (37,5h per week) with a permanent contract, and you will be employed via Clevry. The start in this position will be during autumn 2022. You can work from the office in Helsinki, Lahti, Tampere, Oulu, Pori, Rauma, Kuopio or Turku, or remotely from home.
As a Junior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for further enhancing DevOps capabilities for DNA's Online services. DNA's Online Systems and Solutions unit is a part of IT function which is responsible for development, projects, maintenance, and coordination the work of partner vendors for both the B2B and B2C Online business.
As a Junior DevOps Engineer
- You participate hands-on in the development work done by our Systems Team
- You try out and introduce new tools and technologies for our development teams
- You develop and optimize CI/CD pipelines for better performance and usability
A comprehensive Accelerate Cloud training will be provided to the selected person in cooperation with our partner QA company. The training includes e.g. DevOps fundamentals, cloud technologies, container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and CI/CD pipelines and tools. This position is ideal for a person who is at the beginning of their career and wants to take a step forward towards IT expertise!
At DNA, we invest heavily in our personnel and want to be a truly excellent workplace for every DNA employee. In recognition of this, we have received the Family Friendly Workplace logo of the Family Federation of Finland, and DNA was chosen as the best workplace in Finland in a study by the Great Place To Work Institute in the category for large companies in 2019. In our encouraging work environment, there are plenty of meaningful things to do and a positive attitude.
Discover our benefits and culture: https://corporate.dna.fi/flexible-work-and-remote-working
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have
- Relevant experience in the IT field, e.g. in the role of a software developer or system expert
- You are familiar with agile development practices like Scrum and SAFE (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about your work and have good cooperation skills
Other skills which are considered as an advantage
- Test automation, security operations, FE/BE development, integrations, IAM, network configurations and/or system monitoring and analytics
We offer you
- Possibility to develop your professional expertise and great career opportunities
- A corporate culture that supports freedom, responsibility and personal development
- Modern stack/technologies and working methods– we are continuously developing. Main technologies and tools in use: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Cloud technologies
- Encouraging and supportive team
- Flexible remote working possibility, comprehensive onboarding and training, as well as good benefits
If you recognise yourself in this description, please apply for the position by 10.7.2022. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For further information, please contact Recruitment Manager Sonja Lindh (email@example.com). Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation, and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven working life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!