We at Clevry are looking for a Market Risk Analyst to our client Fortum. The position is fulltime and permanent and you’ll be employed via Clevry. The job is located in Espoo Keilaranta and you will also have a possibility to work remotely.
- Division EVP’s mandate limit risk assessment and follow up of correlation analysis
- Division EVP’s mandate Value Creation limit sizing vs exposure
- Commodity pricing principles and forward curve development and maintenance together with business and Risk teams
- Monthly market risk reporting and its development
- Monitoring of liquidity and market risk indicators on daily basis
- Monitoring the commodity market price development on the market
- Monthly Trading and Asset optimization BA Value Creation portfolio’s risk analysis
- Technical development of the prototype reports with Lead Controllers
- Development and maintenance of the price forward curve methodology
- Master’s Degree in relevant field (e.g. mathematics or economics)
- Relevant experience and know-how in risk management
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Good IT skills (PowerBI, Python)
- Fluency in English, other Nordic languages are a plus
- A challenging position with great development opportunities – possible to shape a new role
- The opportunity to be a part of an industry in rapid change with new technologies and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent cross-functional organization, with high pace and clear ambitions – in a creative, friendly, and flexible working environment
- We are a company for doers – those who want to make a difference. Come lead the change with us!
Fortum is a European energy company with activities in more than 40 countries. We provide our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. We want to engage our customers and society to join the change for a cleaner world. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With approximately 19,000 professionals and a combined balance sheet of approximately EUR 58 billion, we have the scale, competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. Fortum's share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki and Uniper's share on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Apply for the job now!
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply for the position at the latest on 30.6.2022. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates immediately. For more information, contact Recruitment Manager Valtteri Kainulainen (email@example.com).
Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!