We at Clevry are looking for an skilled Embedded Software Designer for our client Enedo Finland Oy. The position is full-time (37,5h per week) with a permanent contract, and you will be employed directly to Enedo. The start in this position will be as soon as possible. You can work from the office which is located in Vantaa or remotely from home.
As an Embedded Software Designer, you will be responsible for owning and designing embedded software for power electronics products and controllers. You will participate in interesting new projects, developing new platforms and product families. Your role will include close cooperation within the project team, sales teams and customers in technical matters.
Enedo is a European designer and producer of high quality electronic power supplies and systems for critical equipment even in the most demanding environments. Enedo Group's success relies on its' professionally skilled and committed personnel. Enedo has 330 employees and its main functions are located in Finland, Italy, Tunisia and USA. The group´s head office is in Finland and parent company Enedo Oyj is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Oy.
More specifically, you will be responsible for
- System controller-, rectifier and inverter software development
- Product family sw. platform development
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and documentation
- Providing post production support
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have
- BSc or MSc degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Experience of embedded software design using C, knowledge of assembly and microcontrollers peripherals on register level (preferably the STM32F family)
- Experience in Power Electronics like AC/DC and DC/DC converters and battery management systems
- Experience working in a team and working with collaborative project management tools and version control software (e.g. Jira, SVN)
- Passion to work in the customer interface solving challenges
- Fluent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
We offer you
- Possibility to develop your professional expertise and great career opportunities
- Interesting role with possibility to work on the complete product lifecycle
- International working environment
- Supportive team
- Flexible hybrid working possibility
If you recognise yourself in this description, please apply for the position by 26.6.2022. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For further information, please contact Recruitment Manager Riikka Ketola (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation, and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven working life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!