We are looking for you
We at Clevry are looking for a Junior Cloud Administrator for our client Nomentia Oy. The position is full-time with a permanent contract and locates in Tampere. You will be employed through Clevry. The start date for his position will be as soon as suitable candidate is found.
In this role you will work in DevOps team by doing close co-operation with R&D, product management, customer support and professional services. Your team consists of DevOps engineers and administrators managing the deployment pipeline and technical platform for SaaS services. The work includes development and maintenance of Nomentia SaaS public cloud platforms in Azure and AWS ensuring smooth performance and service availability for Nomentia customers. We are looking for an employee with good attitude and willingness to commit to build a world-class cash management solution to support Nomentia’s global growth. You can be in the beginning of your career, your team will take care of your onboarding process.
Nomentia is home to almost 200 professionals working to provide the world with the best cash management solutions. Currently our HQ is in Espoo, Finland, and we have offices in Vienna, Amsterdam, Bonn, Frankfurt, Stockholm, Tampere and Torun. We have been in business for over 30 years, so in Nomentia you find both the solid experience and stable growing business mixed with the latest technologies and our cutting-edge ambition to be the best in our industry. Over 2000 companies in Europe are using our products and solutions worldwide and we are known for being both reliable in our delivery and innovative in our approach. Now we are aiming to go global, and this is where you come in.
You will be working on the range of tasks like:
- Deploy software release packages developed in-house
- Administer Kubernetes deployments
- Administer Linux and Windows servers
- Administer monitoring and security tools and services
- Contribute to resolving platform related application incidents
- Assist in troubleshooting platform related issues
- Contribute to proof of concepts for new services and ideas
- Analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills are essential to ensure an effective and smooth teamwork
- Applicable IT education background (programming etc.)
- Fluent written and verbal English. Finnish is seen as a benefit.
- Linux and Windows server management
- Database management systems (SQL Server, Azure SQL Database)
- Containers, Kubernetes (AKS)
- Basic understanding of Azure or AWS services
- Scripting skills: PowerShell, Bash
- Understanding of networking and related security related concepts (TCP/IP, firewall, load balancer, WAF, etc)
- An opportunity to advance your skills with a variety of interesting international SaaS projects
- Motivated and skilled international DevOps team around you
- Flexible working hours and possibility to choose to work from home or at the office
- Lunch and culture/sport benefit
If you recognise yourself in above, apply for the position by 1.6.2022. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For further information, please contact Recruitment Team Manager Tiia Mäenpää (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation, and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometric assessments that evaluate soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for each role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants describe their own strengths more effectively and find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven working life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!