Clevry is a global full-service supplier within the Talent Management sector, specializing in Soft Skills. Recruitment is just as much about matching the right skills and experience with the right company, as it is knowing which personality traits and soft skills to look for in a candidate. We are specialists in both. With us, finding joy at work is easier than ever. With 150 experts, over 75,000 candidates assessed per month, and industry leading validity and reliability under our belt, we’re here to help our clients match and recruit their teams globally.
What will you be doing?
In this new role, you have the opportunity to use your creativity and practical marketing skills to generate demand for our new B2B SaaS brand and product.
We rely on you to design and own Clevry's Paid Acquisition strategy. You will develop and execute paid campaigns across multiple channels (PPC, sponsorships, etc.), backed by an ambitious campaign budget. At your availability is an extensive (and expandable) stack of marketing technology, through which you will develop your own reporting models and optimize your success. You'll have the possibility to scale your efforts through marketing partners of your choosing.
More specifically, you will get to:
- Take ownership of, develop, and execute on a Paid Acquisition strategy for Clevry's B2B SaaS offering
- Design and implement paid acquisition campaigns across a wide range of paid media and channels
- Optimization and reiteration of ongoing campaigns to ensure healthy Conversion Rates. Creation of development work to increase Conversion Rates
- Continuously research and test new acquisition channels
- Coordinate and manage external service providers who support your work with creatives and campaign execution
- Develop and maintain a Paid Acquisition performance reporting model for self-steering your efforts and reporting to Management
What will you need to succeed?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Paid Acquisition in multiple channels
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Adroll, Hubspot Reporting, SEO Tools
- Demonstrated aptitude for campaign reporting and insights
- Strong data-driven mindset and analytical approach to make smart and strategic decisions based on data
- Ability to work independently and proactively with remote team
- Fluent skills in English. Other languages are an advantage
We have a brilliant international team and we are building something unique in the talent assessment and acquisition market - not only in Nordics but also globally. As a small but growing team, we foster a work environment which gives and requires responsibility and proactiveness. The role itself is therefore likely to be varied and full of opportunities for growth, experience and developing new skills.
In addition to diverse career opportunities, we offer comprehensive coaching, opportunity to work in a hybrid-model and immediate support from supervisors. We operate internationally and all of our employees have the chance to impact the development of our operations, as well as having the opportunity to become business partners through our partner-program.
With us you get to be part of energetic gang as well as unique working culture that culminates in our values of We Spread Joy, We Are Human & We Are Clever Rebels. In short, this means encouraging our colleagues to grow and succeed, taking responsibility for the common result and looking for new creative ways to work. Everything we do is based around finding joy at work.
How to apply?
If you recognize yourself from above, please apply for the position via our website by 5.6.2022. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates immediately. Please add your CV or LinkedIn profile and cover letter in English. For further information, you can contact Riikka Ketola (email@example.com). Please note that we cannot accept applications via email due to data privacy legislation.
Information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments including a verbal and numerical reasoning test and a personality questionnaire that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role.
When applying to us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves two interviews with Clevry, so we will get to know each other even better.