We at Clevry are looking for an efficient and service-minded Specialist IT B2B-Channels for our client Uponor! The position is full-time with a permanent contract. You will be hired directly for Uponor. As a Specialist IT B2B-Channels you will be part of Uponor's virtual IT Team, located in our offices either in Vantaa, Finland or in Hassfurt or Frankfurt, Germany. Uponor also offers a good teleworking opportunity!
As a Specialist IT B2B-Channels you are developing and configuring e-communication related systems and processes and managing initiatives and projects across all business divisions. Focus area is Uponor's customer's EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) messaging and eInvoicing but also other areas as Purchasing, Order Fulfilment and Warehousing are relevant. Uponor can offer interesting and challenging work with great opportunities for development in a truly international, collaborative, and open working environment. This is a global role, and you will work closely with your peer colleagues in Europe and North America to develop effective EDI and eInvoicing solutions via global platforms for our customers. You will also support the business stakeholders together with internal team and third parties. You will be reporting to Manager, IT ERP and Corporate Finance.
Uponor is rethinking water for future generations. A career at Uponor is more than a job. At Uponor people thrive as a team and support each other to succeed. Every employee has potential to grow, and provide opportunities to do so. Uponor's culture emphasises connecting, building, and inspiring customers and colleagues, while finding sustainable solutions to serve our world today and in the future. Uponor employ about 3,700 Uponorians in 26 countries across Europe and North America. With headquarters in Finland, Uponor is a stock-listed company with net sales of approximately €1.1 billion.
- Manage the configuration and setup of the EDI and eInvoicing related communication and ERP Oracle EBS system
- Manage incidents and changes of EDI and eInvoicing area
- Developing tests scripts and conducting functional testing for changes together with business users
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of IT solutions and techniques appropriate to the business needs and keeps end-users updated on new/added functionality within the IT Solution
- Create and maintain appropriate system documentation and facilitate knowledge transfer sessions
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or related field or in Supply Chain business application functional area
- Demonstrated knowledge in B2B EDI and eInvoicing
- Demonstrated proficiency in configuration and functional setups in ERP system related to EDI and eInvoicing
- Good skills in PL/SQL language
- Possess good communication skills
- Proficient in the English
- Uponor offers its personnel competitive salary, good employee benefits and as an international company good career development opportunity
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply for the position latest on 8.12.2021. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates immediately. Please add your CV and cover letter in English. For further information, please contact Recruitment Manager Noora Leskelä (email@example.com). Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily. When applying to us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves two interviews with Clevry, so we will get to know each other even better.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!