We are looking for
Clevry is looking for a Purchaser to our client Fortum to join their Corporate Procurement team. The role of Fortum’s procurement is to enable strong business performance, sustainable purchasing processes and supplier collaboration, and to secure the availability of right materials and services considering the needs and requirements from our stakeholders.
As a Purchaser you will join a recently established Procurement Operations team. You will play an important role in building the collaboration and ways of working towards the procurement community and business teams. Main target for the Procurement Operations team is to give timely and good quality service for the procurement and business teams, and to improve the current processes and tools in a way that the team handles as much purchasing related operational work as possible.
Position is located in Keilaniemi, Espoo. The position is fixed-term until June 2022 and fulltime via Clevry. The starting date is in mid-July or August 2021.
Fortum is a European energy company with activities in more than 40 countries. We provide our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. We want to engage our customers and society to join the change for a cleaner world. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With approximately 19,000 professionals and a combined balance sheet of approximately EUR 69 billion, we have the scale, competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. Fortum's share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki and Uniper's share on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. www.fortum.com
- Supporting strategic procurement teams in sourcing and contracting activities
- Providing support in source-to-pay process and tool usage
- Participating sourcing cases with varying role (tendering, negotiations, contracting etc.)
- Your primary focus area will be Indirect Services, but you will have the possibility to contribute in other categories and business areas depending your experience and will
- A bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant field
- A few years of experience working with procurement
- Experience working with Source-to-pay systems is a great advantage
- Ability to drive things to achieve the goals
- Good social competence and communication skills
- Fluent English skills are mandatory, Finnish and Swedish are considered as a merit
- An exciting role in creating the way-of-working in procurement operations
- The support of an encouraging work community
- Valuable experience in an international company
- Opportunity to implement new and creative ideas
- Chance to grow your understanding from professional procurement practices and from Energy industry
In case you think you might be the perfect match, send your application via our online recruitment tool. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates apply. The last day to send job application is 20.6.2021 but be fast! If you have any questions concerning this position, feel free to contact Recruitment Team Manager Marjukka Laakso (Marjukka.email@example.com).
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!