We are looking for you
We at Clevry are looking for a PC SW Developer for our client Piceasoft. The position is full-time with a permanent contract. You will be hired directly for Piceasoft. The start date for this position will be as soon as possible.
As a PC SW Developer, you will build systems that are optimized for scalability, security, and reliability. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, with the ability to think out of the box and develop operational and customer-facing solutions for our platform environment. You will work in the mobile area, so you need to have a strong understanding of Android and IOS systems. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive environment ensuring a great user experience.
Piceasoft is a Finnish company, located in Tampere. Since it was founded in 2012, Piceasoft has created a unique set of software solutions to cover the whole lifecycle of mobile devices. With these products, customers can transfer and erase consumer data, analyze device condition and value and manage trade-in, insurance and recycling. These solutions create new business opportunities and enable a cost-efficient service for mobile operators and retail chains. More information here: www.piceasoft.com
- Develop cross-platform device connectivity and platform components on Windows and Mac OS
- Write high quality, reusable code and libraries
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Participating within agile scrum practices
- Proven work experience (3+ years) as a Front-end Developer
- Experience with C++ and Qt
- BSc or MSc in Information technology, Computer Science or a related field
- Entrepreneurial mindset and an ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- An opportunity to develop your skills in the field of software development
- Good benefits such as lunch, telephone, commuting or parking space compensation in Tampere
- Entrepreneurial and highly talented team to support you to develop your skills
- Nice office in the historic Finlayson area at downtown Tampere
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- An open, flexible, and collaborative culture
If you recognise yourself in this description, please apply for the position by 4.7.2021. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For further information, please contact Recruitment Team Manager Jesse Saarenpää (email@example.com). Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation, and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometric assessments that evaluate soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for each role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants describe their own strengths more effectively and find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven working life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!